Sending a Wire
Needing to send money somewhere fast, send a wire transfer. Foothills Bank & Trust offers quick and easy wire transfer services, send money to anywhere on the globe instantly. Sending an Outgoing Wire? Be sure you have all the required information first:
- Full Name of the receiving Financial Institution
- Full address of receiving Financial Institution
- ABA/Routing Number of receiving Financial Institution
- Name of Person or Company receiving wire
- Full address of Person or Company receiving wire
- Account Number of Person or Company receiving wire
If you are needing to send funds internationally, please contact one of our branches to determine if there will be additional required information beyond what is listed above, as the requirements vary depending on the receiving country.
Receiving a Wire
If you are looking to receive a wire transfer you will need to include the following information to be sure it is routed correctly. (Foothills Bank utilizes a correspondent bank to process our wire transfers, their information is listed in the instructions.)
- Receiving Bank: First National Bankers Bank, Alabama – ABA#065403370
- Beneficiary Bank: Foothills Bank & Trust, Tennessee – ABA#064209180
- For Further Credit to: Your Name, Account Number and Address
If you have any questions regarding Wire Transfers, please contact one of our branches.
If you need to receive a wire transfer from outside the US, it will most likely be an International Wire. In order to be sure the International funds are routed to your account correctly please give the sending bank/individual these instructions:
- Swift Code - FRNAUS44
- Beneficiary Bank: Foothills Bank & Trust - Account # 064209180
- Beneficiary Customer: Your Name, Account Number and Address
If you need to send a wire transfer to outside the US, it will most likely be an International Wire. International Wire Transfers require additional information beyond domestic wire transfers and the information requirements vary by receiving country.
Please contact us to determine what information is needed to send your International Wire Funds.