There are a multitude of reasons why you might prefer Telephone Banking in addition to our other Banking Services. Mainly: No Internet Access Required!! Access our Telephone Banking System from any touchtone phone to utilize many of the same great features as Mobile and Online Banking. It’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and offers real-time information on your accounts and activity. To get started call, 1-877-FHBT2GO (1-877-342-8246).
- Check account balances
- Make Foothills Bank loan payments
- Transfer between Foothills Bank accounts
- Report a lost or stolen Debit Card
- Review transactions
No smart phone or internet access, no worries! Foothills Bank & Trust offers Text Banking. With Text Banking you can check balances and review the most recent account activity from any SMS enabled phone, for free. To get started with Text Banking, activate this service through your NetTeller account, or contact us today to receive more information about this service. Already have NetTeller access? Follow these directions to set up your Text Banking access:
- Log into NetTeller and select the Options Tab.
- Click on Mobile Settings, then Text Mobile Settings.
- Check the boxes to enable text access and accept the Terms & Conditions and complete your information.
- You may text any of the commands below to the number 89549
- Bal=Balances for ALL accounts set up for Text Banking
- Bal acct short name= Balance for specified account
- Hist=History for ALL accounts set up for Text Banking
- Hist acct short name=History for specified account
- Help=List of commands
- Stop=Cancel Text Banking Access