Why did I receive a monthly fee?
- If you received a monthly service charge on your account, you might have an account type with a minimum balance requirement. To be sure you understand the requirements of your account please consult our account description page for both Personal Accounts and Business Accounts, and as always if you have any questions contact your local Foothills Bank & Trust branches.
How do I reorder checks?
- You can reorder your Foothills Bank & Trust checks by clicking this link.
I am not receiving my statements in the mail, what should I do?
- If you have requested to receive mailed paper statements and are not receiving them, you should contact one of our locations to verity that we have the correct mailing instructions on file and resolve any other possible issues. If you have enrolled in eStatements, are not receiving them and/or the status in NetTeller states that they are pending you need to contact one of our locations to verify the email address on file is correct and resolve any other possible issues.
What is the bank Routing/Transit Number and my Account number on my checks?
- The bank routing/ABA number and your account number are located at the bottom of your checks, as noted below. Alternatively you can confirm this information by contacting one of our branches and speaking with a Customer Service Representative.
There was a withdrawal/debit from my account I did not authorize. What should I do?
- If you see a transaction on your account that you did not authorize you should immediately contact one of our branches and speak with a Customer Service Representative.
How do I stop a payment that has been sent?
- If you’ve sent your payment through the mail, a stop payment form can be completed at any of our locations and the item can be stopped as long as the request is made before he item is presented for payment, there is a fee associated with this request. In order to stop an electronic payment a form can be completed at any of our locations and the item can be stopped as long as it has not been processed, there is a fee associated with this request. Debit Card transactions CANNOT be stopped after they have been authorized, you will need to contact the payee directly to receive reimbursement for this type of transaction.
My debit card is missing or has been stolen. What should I do?
- If you suspect that your card is lost or stolen you must CANCEL the card ASAP. You can do this through our Telephone Banking System, Online Banking, Mobile Banking App or by calling or stopping by any of our branches and notifying us of your lost/stolen card; we can also take care of ordering you a replacement card.
- 1-877-FHBT2GO Telephone Banking System
- 1(865)738-2222 Main Office
How do I sign up for Online Banking, NetTeller?
- To enroll in NetTeller simply complete the enrollment form and bring it to any one of our branches. You will be emailed your logon information at the email address provided on your enrollment form.
Does Foothills Bank offer Online Bill Pay?
- Yes, we offer Bill Pay to our NetTeller customers free of charge! You just need to indicate to us that you wish to have Bill Pay access enabled.
If I pay a bill through my NetTeller, when will the money be taken out of my account?
- If the Payee is paid by Electronic Payment, the funds are debited the same day that the payment is sent, providing it is sent by 1:00 PM. Electronic payments submitted after 1:00 are debited the next day during bill pay processing. These payments can take 2-3 business days to be processed by the receiving company.
- If the Payee is paid by Check Payment, funds are debited from the account when the check clears your account at the bank. Our processing center issues an actual check on your behalf and mails the item to your payee, please allow time for the item to be received via regular mail, 7-10 business days.
Can I access my NetTeller account from multiple computers?
- Yes, you can access your account from any number of computers. If you login from a new computer or a public terminal, you will just need to go through one extra step of answering one or more security questions. This helps protect you by keeping unauthorized people from accessing your valuable information.
How do you confirm my identity?
- We will confirm your identity by two authentication "factors". These factors include:
- Something you know (your NetTeller ID and PIN)
- Something you have (your computer)
- If we do not recognize your computer or if your transaction seems unusual or is over $1000, we will ask you a few security questions to which only you know the answer. Your security questions are selected and answered the first time you sign in to NetTeller. If you answer the security question correctly, your identity will be confirmed and you can proceed with your login. If you do not know the answers to your security questions contact the bank, we will confirm your identity and reset the questions.
I am trying to reset my password and it says that password self-reset is not enabled on my account. How do I enable this on my account?
- After you login to NetTeller, select the "Options" tab. On this page under the "Modify Personal Settings" heading, you may enter a Password/PIN Reset Question and Password/PIN Reset Answer. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the screen to save this change. This setting will allow you to reset your password via email.
What can I do if my NetTeller account is locked or blocked?
- If you are unable to access your NetTeller account and you have received the message that your account has been locked or blocked, please contact us at 865-738-2222 and speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives. They will assist you in resetting your password. You may also ask about the reset password feature which allows you to reset your NetTeller account.
I have moved and need to update my information, how do I do this?
- If you have moved or changed some other part of your personal information you will need to stop by one of our branches and complete a Change of Address Form. Alternatively, if you have NetTeller access you may submit your change request via the secured message delivery system within NetTeller. As an extra security measure, following an address change our procedures are to mail a change confirmation letter to your old and new addresses, this requires no action from you and ensures your address never gets changed without your knowledge or authorization. Likewise, if you receive a change confirmation letter in the mail and did not authorize the changes noted you should contact one of our branches immediately.